Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Feast # 2




Appetizer: How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?


I used to sleep with Two pillows Every night or one really really thick pillow. Lately though i have been sleeping on a flat skinny pillow and i find i sleep much better. its my husbands fault though. he sleeps on a skinny flat one too :) Blankets.. i use one, if its really hot though i only use the sheet.


Soup: What are you currently "addicted" to?


Well i suppose i am addicted to my morning coffee and my nightly rerun of Dr. Phil ;)


Salad: If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?


Changes? i really love my routine the way it is. Everyone seems happy with it.


Main Course: Which adjective do you find yourself using often?


Gooey :)... i use this when i change a poopy diaper :)


Dessert: Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?


YES :Gasp: i was living home with my parents at the time. His name was Joe. My mom and brothers called him the "choo-choo" man. he lived right before the little bridge going into town. So sometimes when he was walking and i was going that way to work, i would stop and give him a lift. and he always gave me a pack of juicy fruit for the kind gesture :)

1 comment:

Gattina said...

I think you have the wrong Friday Feast ! I even checked twice your date, today questions starts with Appetizer : How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days? You must have picked out an old one, lol ! can happen.