Friday, June 1, 2007

:.:Fridays Feast:.: #1


Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
Sleep.. After having kids sleep takes on a whole new significance in my life. I crave sleep, i obsess about it. They say infants may technically sleep 20 hours a day, but they do it 10 minutes at a time while making strange, at death's-door kind of choking and gurgling noises.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

I'm not, well so far. But both the kids plus the Dog are still sleeping! So why am i up? by the end of the day im sure my numbers will rise steadily.

Salad What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?

Noxema, Good ol bar of Zest. i used to use the lavish fancy pantsy Clinique, Three step system. with a little all about eyes to take away the dark circles . For now i have to sneak to shower, while the kids are distracted doing something else or sleeping. i get no more than 5 minutes in the shower per day, unless bryan is home. Yea you should see my legs!


Main Course Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

Me actually enjoying TWO cups of coffee in the morning before the kids wake up. Um Scratch that.. Sawyers awake & 1/2 a cup to go!


Dessert When was the last time it rained where you live?

Um.. check my blog Two days ago! :)

15 comments:

Melody said...

Great feast! I agree with your appetizer.

By the way, love the look of your blog. Happy Friday!

Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. said...

Cute blog!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't be sleeping for about 10 years! :-) But then you get to catch up . . . like I am!

My feast is posted!

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

Great feast! My 3yo sleeps about 9 hours a night, but refuses to take a nap. I have to sneak a nap for myself when she is in daycare.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=24

KnicKnac said...

The sleep situation does get better. Trust me! Great Feast and have a wonderful day!

Raggedy said...

Welcome to Friday Feast!
We use the same cleanser!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Renee's Ramblings said...

I can so relate to your post! Great feast. Have a wonderful weekend.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I remember those baby days! Here's hoping you get some good rest soon!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Welcome to Friday's feast. I enjoyed your feast and the rest of your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine and please come back anytime.

amy said...

very honest Feast..Glad you participated

Hootin'Anni said...

I used to look forward to hubby's day off so I could sleep later than normal. [of course that was eons ago when our kids were little]

Happy feasting.

Starchy said...

Oh, yeah, sleep does rock! Great feast. I LOVE the name Sawyer. :)

tegdirb92 said...

loved you appetizer--I agree. Happy Feasting!

Kim said...

Great feast today and welcome to the feast! Love your blog btw...I really need to update mine one of these days. Love your appetizer as I have a 7 year old and it still is hard to get sleep. I'm thinking a few more years down the line and I'll be able to finally start catching up.

My feast is up...come on over!

Eleisia said...

Welcome fo Fridays Feast. I'm new to the feasts too. Looks like you have two beautiful children even if they do put a crimp on your sleeping.

My feast is up. Come on by.

Jackie said...

Loved your feast!

Come visit mine!