Saturday, June 30, 2007

Watch my odorant

Ahh.. The silence in the house right now is making me down right tired.Bryan and Riley went to Mainz to look around and Sawyer is sleeping peacefullyin his swing. I just sat down with a big hot bowl of potato soup.

Sawyer decided that 4:30 was a good time to wake up this morning to play. im tired, I.need.a.nap. i was hoping that after he awoke to eat that he would let me get at least another 1 1/2 of sleep .Not.Happening. He was really good though i changed his diaper and he played in the jumperoo watching baby einstein for an hour. All the while i was having 4 cups of really strong coffee.

I decided today would probablybe a good cleaning day. So i started around 8:30. i so dread cleaning days. Enough said about that topic.

Riley is doing well being off the ba ba, but he is now waking up in the middle of the night to eat. i think Bryan gave him some cheese or something, But this morning he came carrying an empty cookie container from his bedroom. How the child got the cookies ill never know.

Oh yeah a Riley funny before i forget. Riley was in the bathtub while i was brushing my teeth and putting my deodorant on. He wanted some so like always i "pretend" that i am applying it to his purdy smelling underarms. He gets a kick out of it anyway. He wanted out , so i stood him on a towel right outside the bathtub. I started to dry him off and he yells
" watch my odorant"
lol.ok. well i thought it was funny anyway.

No comments: