Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

Probably my barbies, i spent a lot of time playing with them. We used tohave a fooseball table in our downstairs living room and i would set up residency underneathwith all of my barbies and make a "House" for them. i had so much fun!
Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Diapers!! whoa those things are expensive.

Salad
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
Dr. Phil- Last night. Yes it was very interesting. It was about the worlds only Deaf Blind triplets.

Main Course
Name something you believe in 100%.

God
Dessert
Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy.
My Kids and Chocolate (those two go hand in hand :) )

4 comments:

Melody said...

Great feast!
Oh, and I agree about those diapers...they aren't cheap nowadays!!!

Happy Friday!

Gattina said...

I think chocolate makes a lot of people happy !

Hootin'Anni said...

I like your 'fooseball playhouse'....ahh, the simpler life and the innocence of childhood!!

Happy feasting.

Antoinette said...

Oh I can relate to the Barbies - I have to admit, I often help my daughters dress their Barbies now. Pure educational and bonding related of course :)