Friday, July 13, 2007

Fridays Feast


Appetizer

What is your favorite fruit?
I love all fruit, but my favorite would have to be Watermelon, Pineapple or Kiwi its a tie for first :)

Soup

Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
My dad, my dad has the most passionate work ethic of anyone I know, and I think that is one of the key lessons he is trying to teach me right now,I think fathers are meant to educate their Children the fundamentals of life.


Salad

If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
well right now my home is here in Germany, an hour from here could be just about anywhere. So maybe i would go on an Overnight Rhein River Cruise :)

Main Course

Name something you do too often.
Change the DVD in Rileys DVD player 100+ times a day.

Dessert

Fill in the blank:
I really like _Food__________ because ____it keeps me alive??________.

9 comments:

Melody said...

Enjoyed your feast!
Mine's served as well. :D

Hope you've a great weekend ahead.

Bongga Mom said...

Kiwis are soooo yummy! And I say Amen to your dessert :)

Eleisia said...

Really enjoyed your feast!
Especially your soup and salad.
A river cruise sounds wonderful!

Gill said...

You could make a fruit salad with your favourite fruits ;-) Great feast and I enjoyed browsing through your blog.

tegdirb92 said...

I like food too--because it tastes good :) Happy Friday.

Skittles said...

Great answers! Happy Friday!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Okay, how did I miss that you live in Germany? That cruise sounds wonderful!

BeccaGirl said...

We have a similar appetizer!!
Come enjoy my feast!

Briana said...

Where are you in Germany? My best friend lives there right now because her husband is stationed there with the Army.